If you’re hiring, the last thing you want is to go through the effort of recruiting, screening, interviewing, and hiring someone, then see them leave in the first few months.
It’s equally painful to see new hires foundering, seeming unable to learn their jobs, and perhaps causing you to let them go.
This guide provides you with a simple onboarding process that ensures your new hires hit the ground running.
It’s targeted toward onboarding salespeople, though the principles are applicable to any new hires.
Now, let’s get to hiring!
In this guide, you'll find:
- The New Hire Plan, which includes:
- Setting Up the Right Environment for New Hires
- Creating a Powerful First-Day Experience
- Developing an Effective Training Plan
- Using Checklists to Manage Your Onboarding Process